BIOFERTILIZER FOR Vegetable Gardens SUPPLIERS IN MUMBAI, INDIA
Application of LIFE for POTATO (or other tubers)
Exhaustive cropping exerts demands on soil fertility. It is advisable to do some aeration of the soils and add Effective Microbes to restore the fertility and microflora to help the crop to absorb soil nutrition. It may be advisable to treat the soil with LIFE @ one liter for each acre about 7 – 10 days before sowing. It helps to rejuvenate the soil.
- To 100 liters of plain water add 10 liters of molasses or rice paste or other natural gummy material, and mix well.
- Add about 500 ml LIFE to the gummy solution prepared freshly.
- Select the tubers to be planted.
- Soak the tubers for 30 minutes in the gummy solution of LIFE.
- Remove the tuber from LIFE solution.
- Dry in shade if desired (optional).
- Plant in the soil prepared for the purpose
- Use 3-5 liter LIFE per hectare.
- For uniform distribution, mix calculated dose of LIFE with requisite amount of water.
- For spray usually 600 liters of water is required per hectare.
- This may be decided with trials.
- Do not store the dilute preparation.
- Prepare fresh at the time of use.
Use about 2-3 liter of LIFE per hectare.
The dose rate may vary depending up on the type of tubers and the soil conditions